Collaboration across Atlantic Gateway
COLLABORATION IS ESSENTIAL TO UNLOCK GROWTH AND CREATE A SUSTAINABLE INCLUSIVE ECONOMY
The Atlantic Gateway Partnership has a track record of successfully bringing the right partners together to unlock growth. It successfully supported partners to secure funding for the Northern Hub, finalise a funding package for the Mersey Gateway Bridge and secure funding to enable the River Mersey to be accessed by the largest vessels in the global fleet.
The Atlantic Gateway Partnership supports growth by:
- Providing a united consistent voice on key issues and opportunities, including the development of the Northern Powerhouse
- Focusing on a number of priorities agreed by key partners that have the greatest potential for growth
- Supporting collaboration and providing a platform for bringing together the area’s key partners
- Identifying and unlocking investment opportunities
- Providing independent challenge to influence and inform decision making
The Partnership brings the area’s three LEPs together on critical issues and works with, and inputs into the work of, other critical organisations across the North including TFN, the Northern Powerhouse and business leadership groups.
Delivering inclusive sustainable growth will not be easy. It will require the private and public sectors to work together to play their part in investing in new opportunities and improving productivity.